Data Protection Declaration
1. Name and contact data of the person in charge for processing and contact details of the data protection supervisor
This data protection information applies for the data processing by
GRIP420 Germany UG (haftungsgeschränkt)
The GRIP420 Germany UG (haftungsgeschränkt) data protection supervisor is Philipp Reichling. The data protection supervisor can be contacted via above address or via email@example.com
1. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the manner and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our website
When calling up our website www.grip420.com information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser that is being used on your terminal device. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is collected and stored without any action on your part until the time of automatic deletion:
- IP address of the inquiring computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- browser used and, if necessary, operating system of your computer and name of your access provider
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring ease-of-use of our website
- Evaluating system security and stability
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal grounds for the data processing is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the purposes for collecting data listed above. On no account, we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. Furthermore, on visiting our website we use both cookies and analysis services. You can find further information on this under number 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
2. Transfer of data
Transfer of your personal data to third-parties does not take place other than for the reasons listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third-parties:
- If you have expressly consented to this according to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter a of the GDPR
- If the transfer of this data is necessary according to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have no overriding interest warranting protection related to not passing on your data
- In the case that a legal requirement exists for passing on this data according to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter c of the GDPR
- If this is legally permitted and is required according to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter b of the GDPR for the handling of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results respectively in conjunction with the specific end device that is being used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately provided with your identity. On the one hand, cookies are used to make the use of our website offering more pleasant for you. For this purpose we use session cookies in order to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are deleted automatically after you have left our website.
Furthermore, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a certain defined period of time to optimize usability. If you visit our website again in order to use our services, it is recognized automatically that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter these again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for safeguarding our legitimate interests as well as those of third-parties for the mentioned purposes according to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR. The majority of browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are saved on your computer or that a prompt is always displayed before a new cookie is created. Completely deactivating cookies may however have the result that you are not able to use all functions of our website.
4. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right
- to be informed at any time by us about the processed personal data about you according to Article 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you can get information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, categories of receivers to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the right to complain, the origin of data unless it is not collected by us and the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information with respect to their details
- according to Article 16 of the GDPR the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data from you
- according to Article 17 of the GDPR request the erasure of your personal data that is stored unless the processing to execute the right for freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims is necessary
- according to Article 18 of the GDPR request restriction of processing of personal data in cases the accuracy of data is ascertained, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, however, you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you objected to the processing according to Article 21 of the GDPR
- according to Article 20 of the GDPR you get your personal data that you provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request the transmission to another responsible party
- according to Article 7 Paragraph 3 of the GDPR have the right to withdraw your consent at any time Consequently, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing that was based on your consent
- according to Article 77 of the GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can address the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
5. Right of objection
In cases that your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests according to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Article 21 of the GDPR, if there are reasons arising from this particular situation or the objection is aimed at direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that is implemented by us without giving a special situation.
If you want to use your right of objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
6. Data Security
We use within the visit to our website the SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can recognize by the closed representation of the bowl or padloc icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We apply appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data against deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.
7. Timeliness and Amendments to this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and dated April 2018.
Due to further developments of our website and offerings with respect to changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to modify this data protection declaration. The respective current data protection declaration can be called or printed at any time from our website under the data protection declaration section.